Trojan lockers are suitable for wet or high humidity environments. As well as being impervious to water this range is extremely hard wearing and designed to offer a high level of vandal resistance having an inset door.
Trojan lockers are extremely hard wearing. The inset door, standard on this range, offers a much higher level of resistance to misuse or vandalism.
We offer a range of standard and bespoke locker sizes and configurations. The standard sizes are set out below.
- Carcass – 6mm Solid Grade Laminate in white
- Shelves – 10mm Solid Grade Laminate in white
- Doors – 10mm Solid Grade Laminate with bullnosed polished edges
- Locker Carcass is 6mm thick Solid Grade Laminate
- Locker shelves are 10mm thick Solid Grade Laminate
- Corner and shelf profiles are manufactured from extruded aluminium with EPC or satin anodised finish
- Extra heavy duty double knuckle hinges with stainless steel pivot pins and secured within corner profiles
- Inset doors are manufactured from Solid Grade Laminate with bull nosed edges and softened corners offering a full 180 degree opening for unhindered fire escape
- Supplied in single nests and fully assembled
- All carcases are pre drilled for bolting together side by side with fixings which are provided.
- All lockers are supplied with keys in each lock, fully protected for transportation, which means you do not have to waste time looking for keys on site, trying to find which keys match which lock, thus making a key inventory easier for clients and installation teams.
Single door lockers (complete with a hat shelf), Two door, Three door Four door and Six door.
Sloping tops are a good way of preventing litter, bags and other items being left on top of the lockers. The sloping top also makes cleaning easier. Sloping tops are essential in hygiene – sensitive applications such as the NHS or food preparation.
Locker support frames
Locker support frames raise lockers off the floor, reducing impact damage and making cleaning easier. Manufactured from 25mm square tube section an all welded construction and are painted RAL7035 light grey as standard for dry areas. Wet area versions are zinc plated prior to painting. Standard height is 150mm with 25mm adjustable feet, rear legs are inset by 25mm to accommodate skirting. The stands are manufactured in widths and depths designed to match the locker installation.
Clad plinths to match or contrast the colour of the doors
Locker stand plinths are manufactured for wet areas using 10mm Solid grade laminate to match the locker doors. The plinths are manufactured in widths to suit each locker or designed to match the locker installation runs. They are manufactured to fit onto locker support stands.
Seat / Stand Support Frames
Support Frame with seat units are incorporated into the locker frame as well as slatted seats / Solid seats to the front. They can include a mesh shelf for footwear. Standard height is 400mm to match freestanding bench seating units. Seats are 300mm deep in lengths to suit locker layout. Standard seat slats are 22mm thick Utile hardwood, American Oak, Beech or Ash for dry areas. Wet area slats are 10mm Solid Grade Laminate in choice of colours.
Seats with full depth lockable mesh lockers beneath – to store bags, kits or boots
Full locker depth, fully welded, extra heavy duty Trojan mesh lockers, complete with hasp and staple locks (suitable for padlocks – provided by other) are manufactured complete with seating to the front. Depth of seating is nominally 300mm, standard height is 400mm (or height required to store full kit bags). Manufactured in lengths to suit locker layouts.
Dry area seating slats are manufactured from hardwood utile, American oak, beech or ash in standard sizes of 22mm thick x 75mm wide x lengths to suit layouts. For wet areas seating slats are manufactured from 10mm Solid Grade Laminate, x widths & lengths to suit layouts. One-piece Solid Grade Laminate seating can be manufactured with routers to give the effect of slats if required (POA).
End panels to match the doors
End panels can be manufactured to add on to the end of locker runs or to the side of each individual locker if required.
They are manufactured from 10mm Solid Grade Laminate with smooth radius edges in the same colour to match locker doors.
Sizes: Single : 1800mm high x 450mm deep
Double to suit lockers only, back to back: 1800mm high x 900mm deep.
Single to suit lockers on stand: 1950mm high x 450mm deep.
Double to suit lockers back to back on stand: 1950mm high x 900mm deep.
Solid Grade Laminate Specifications
• 10mm – 3660 x 1610mm and 3050 x 1300mm (Generally used for doors)
• 6mm – 3660 x 1610mm (Generally used for carcasses)
The locker collection is manufactured in the most modern and largest HPL factory in Europe and conforms to all the requirements of BS EN438:2. The sheets offer a hardwearing, impact resistant and very attractive decorative surface.
The range is available in a selection of plain colours with complementary speckle and patterned effects and woodgrain finishes. The HPL has been specially selected for applications in areas of heavy usage or vandalism.
The compact grade HPL is a durable, versatile and economic product resistant to vandalism, impact and water. Its decorative surface with an easy-to-clean texture is enhanced by the solid black core offered as a standard feature of this collection. Its 10mm thickness ensures that the HPL can be used in conjunction with the majority of available fittings and fixing systems.
Cleaning & Maintenance
The locker collection will give years of excellent service provided a few simple rules are followed:
Light dirt or stains can be removed easily with warm water and mild detergent. Stubborn marks should be removed using a non-abrasive cream cleaner or mild domestic bleach. Harsh abrasives or scouring powders should be avoided. Grease marks can be removed with a proprietary paint and graffiti remover. Hair dyes, bleaches, caustic alkalis and strong mineral acids should be wiped off within a short period.
We strongly recommend that all products are stored, conditioned and fabricated in accordance with our own and BLFA guidelines.
More detailed technical information brochures are available to download below or from our office and/or your local distributor.
Standard stock colours are illustrated on the PDF downloads, other colours available upon request.
- Full wet area ILPT mastered cam lock (2 no keys per lock)
- Full wet area Hasp and staple, push to turn lock (suitable or padlocks supplied by other)
- Full wet area Coin return lock
- Full wet area Coin retain lock
- Full wet area digital keypad lock
- Dry Area mastered cam lock (2 no keys per lock)
- Dry Area hasp and staple, push to turn lock (suitable for padlocks supplied by other)
- Dry Area Coin return lock
- Dry area coin retain lock
- Dry area 4 digit mastered combination lock
** All coin locks are available in current £1, new £1 coin (Out in 2017) or dual coin to accept both.
Standard Colours - Please pick your colour preference, other colours available upon request
|Reference:||All Solid Grade Laminate|
|300mm:||1800 x 300 x 450|
|Colour:||124 - Mysore Ivory|
Thank you for your enquiry a member of our sales team will be in touch within the next 24 hours to discuss your quote. Please feel free to continue to browsing our website.